« Our Services « Open Source Development

JOOMLA WEB DEVELOPMENT

Joomla Web Development

Check out some of the sites below with Joomla Based development:

  1. Epic Palms Berhad
  2. Rehda Institute
  3. GMS Solutions
  4. Fishing Sifu
  5. Soccer Sifu
  6. Belia Malaysia

Joomla has grown as one of the best content management system (CMS) to power various websites. With so many features/functions built in from user management with access control, full article and content management, ability to handle various media types, easy menu builder, categorization, search engine friendly URL's, polls, advertising management and RSS feeds, using Joomla is like getting 70% of your website done immediately with full management. And the remaining 30% Websifu can help you finish off.

So the question now is, why Joomla?

The main benefits of choosing Joomla are:

  • Fast application development where most of the features are already included in the Joomla script.
  • There are thousands of existing free plugins that will benefits and enhance your website functionality and performance.
  • Joomla is an open source platform licensed under the GPL/GNU license which means the software is 100% free for you to make use.
  • Joomla is proven safe and reliable system where there are more than 100,000 websites around the world running with Joomla.
  • Joomla is the best when it's come to budget and get things done as soon as possible because with its standard features you get it up and running within days.
  • Support multiple languages.
  • Support both Linux and Windows server.
  • Readymade free and paid plugins which available at lower cost that can massively save your dollars.
  • Better search engine rankings with Joomla because it's highly optimized.

What else we can say, Joomla has tons of advantages that will benefits your business and we at Websifu can definitely assist you getting the whole website up in no time.

If you would like to find out more on Joomla Web Development, contact us right now.

Tips: Read more about Website Design Services.

PRODUCTS

Websifu rides the trend in providing superior quality and timely delivery at very affordable cost.

To meet the growing demands from clients we at Websifu also provide a full range of web based development to ensure long-term success for the organization.

website design services image

Website Design
Build your image and start bringing in more sales by impressing others...

 

seo services image

SEO Services
SEO also known as Search engine optimization is an effective way of improving traffic to your website...

 

web marketing services image

Web Marketing Services
Getting at the top of the search engines is what all website owners’ top priority nowadays...

 

training management system image

Training Management System
This is a system that helps organizations track and manage training activities...

 

customized software development image

Custom Software Development
We offer a variety of services including custom software development solutions...

 

 

WEB MARKETING

Articles Submission
Directory Submission
One Way Link Submission
Social Bookmarking
Squidoo Lens Services
Hub Pages Services

3000 blog link building